TeamViewer is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall TeamViewer from your systemTeamViewer
. Check out here
where you can find out more on TeamViewer. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for TeamViewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer's main file takes about 50.36 MB (52808832 bytes) and is called TeamViewer.exe.
TeamViewer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 77.88 MB (81658480
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (50.36 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.47 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.32 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.50 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.09 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.27 MB)
- uninstall.exe (886.41 KB)
This page is about TeamViewer version 15.10.4
only. For other TeamViewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is a program marketed by TeamViewer. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TeamViewer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TeamViewer in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeamViewer.
8. After removing TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TeamViewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-17 13:05:43.823