This page contains complete information on how to remove TeamViewer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TeamViewer from your PCTeamViewer
. More information about TeamViewer can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TeamViewer. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 47.51 MB (49816696 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in TeamViewer. They occupy 75.14 MB (78787464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (47.51 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.47 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.34 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.56 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.11 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.29 MB)
- uninstall.exe (871.69 KB)
The current web page applies to TeamViewer version 15.2
only. Click on the links below for other TeamViewer versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is an application by the software company TeamViewer. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TeamViewer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TeamViewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TeamViewer in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TeamViewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-25 23:15:22.853