This page contains complete information on how to uninstall TeamViewer for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TeamViewer from your computerTeamViewer
. More information on TeamViewer can be found here
. TeamViewer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling TeamViewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled TeamViewer.exe and it has a size of 48.00 MB (50332800 bytes).
TeamViewer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 75.66 MB (79333776
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (48.00 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.46 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.34 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.60 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.11 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.29 MB)
- uninstall.exe (871.69 KB)
The current page applies to TeamViewer version 15.4.3115
alone. You can find below info on other releases of TeamViewer:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is an application by TeamViewer. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TeamViewer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TeamViewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TeamViewer in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeamViewer.
8. After removing TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-21 16:35:57.020