This page contains complete information on how to uninstall TeamViewer for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall TeamViewer from your PCTeamViewer
. You can find out more on TeamViewer or check for application updates here
. TeamViewer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling TeamViewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 45.21 MB (47406368 bytes) on disk and is named TeamViewer.exe.
TeamViewer contains of the executables below. They occupy 68.76 MB (72099824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (45.21 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (9.86 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.20 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (11.25 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (184.84 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (213.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (869.52 KB)
The current web page applies to TeamViewer version 14.2.8352
only. Click on the links below for other TeamViewer versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is a program released by TeamViewer. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TeamViewer in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TeamViewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TeamViewer.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-27 09:51:04.463