This web page contains thorough information on how to remove TeamViewer for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer from your computerTeamViewer
. You can find out more on TeamViewer or check for application updates here
. TeamViewer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove TeamViewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 56.08 MB (58806904 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in TeamViewer. They take 83.75 MB (87816528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (56.08 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.50 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.32 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.66 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.09 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (886.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.11.5
of TeamViewer. You can find below a few links to other TeamViewer releases:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is a program marketed by TeamViewer. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TeamViewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TeamViewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer app will be found very quickly. When you select TeamViewer in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeamViewer.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TeamViewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-21 05:55:47.430