TeamViewer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TeamViewer from your PCTeamViewer
. Go over here
where you can get more info on TeamViewer. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall TeamViewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 56.07 MB (58798200 bytes) on disk and is named TeamViewer.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in TeamViewer. They occupy 83.74 MB (87806704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (56.07 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.50 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.32 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.66 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.09 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (886.54 KB)
The current web page applies to TeamViewer version 15.11.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of TeamViewer:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall TeamViewer.Registry keys:
TeamViewer is a program released by TeamViewer. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TeamViewer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer". The TeamViewer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TeamViewer in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TeamViewer.
8. After removing TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-12 11:32:49.073