This web page contains thorough information on how to remove TeamViewer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer from your PCTeamViewer
. Take a look here
where you can read more on TeamViewer. TeamViewer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer1 directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling TeamViewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named TeamViewer.exe and its approximative size is 17.08 MB (17905424 bytes).
TeamViewer contains of the executables below. They occupy 28.66 MB (30047365
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (17.08 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (5.18 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (5.24 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (223.77 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (257.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (706.19 KB)
This web page is about TeamViewer version 10.0.43879
alone. Click on the links below for other TeamViewer versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is a program released by the software company TeamViewer. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TeamViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer program will be found very quickly. When you select TeamViewer in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TeamViewer.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-13 08:15:41.317