TeamViewer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TeamViewer from your systemTeamViewer
. Further information on TeamViewer can be seen here
. Usually the TeamViewer program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for TeamViewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 52.79 MB (55355008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in TeamViewer. They take 79.66 MB (83527072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (52.79 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.27 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.30 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.17 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.07 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.20 MB)
- uninstall.exe (886.70 KB)
The current web page applies to TeamViewer version 15.13.5
alone. You can find below info on other versions of TeamViewer:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is a program by the software company TeamViewer. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TeamViewer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamViewer or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer". The TeamViewer program will be found very quickly. When you click TeamViewer in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeamViewer.
8. After removing TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-11 19:04:47.710