TeamViewer is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer from your systemTeamViewer
. Check out here
where you can read more on TeamViewer. TeamViewer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TeamViewer. TeamViewer's main file takes around 47.65 MB (49968256 bytes) and is named TeamViewer.exe.
TeamViewer is composed of the following executables which take 75.30 MB (78952848
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (47.65 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.46 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.34 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.59 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.11 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.29 MB)
- uninstall.exe (871.69 KB)
The current page applies to TeamViewer version 15.3.2141
only. You can find below a few links to other TeamViewer versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is an application offered by the software company TeamViewer. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TeamViewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TeamViewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TeamViewer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer.
8. After removing TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-18 19:33:53.160