This web page is about TeamViewer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer from your systemTeamViewer
. You can read more on TeamViewer or check for application updates here
. TeamViewer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer15 folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove TeamViewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TeamViewer15\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. TeamViewer's main file takes around 50.33 MB (52778616 bytes) and is named TeamViewer.exe.
TeamViewer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 77.98 MB (81772016
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (50.33 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.55 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.33 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.54 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.10 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (871.79 KB)
This info is about TeamViewer version 15.9.3
alone. You can find below info on other versions of TeamViewer:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is a program by the software company TeamViewer. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TeamViewer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer app will be found very quickly. When you select TeamViewer in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TeamViewer.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TeamViewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 14:07:04.833