This web page is about TeamViewer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TeamViewer from your PCTeamViewer
. More information on TeamViewer can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is labeled TeamViewer.exe and its approximative size is 40.15 MB (42099352 bytes).
The executable files below are part of TeamViewer. They occupy about 61.01 MB (63968568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (40.15 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (8.54 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (656.73 KB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (10.44 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (180.73 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (209.73 KB)
- uninstall.exe (876.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0.6447
of TeamViewer. For more TeamViewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is a program released by the software company TeamViewer. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TeamViewer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TeamViewer in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeamViewer.
8. After removing TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-17 14:54:08.603