TeamViewer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by TeamViewer. You can find out more on TeamViewer or check for application updates here. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder (same installation drive as Windows). TeamViewer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called TeamViewer.exe and occupies 47.51 MB (49819768 bytes).
TeamViewer is composed of the following executables which occupy 100.17 MB (105037736 bytes) on disk:
How to delete TeamViewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
TeamViewer is a program by TeamViewer. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.
download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TeamViewer in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeamViewer.
8. After removing TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.