This page is about TeamViewer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall TeamViewer from your computerTeamViewer
. You can find out more on TeamViewer or check for application updates here
. TeamViewer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. TeamViewer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 56.08 MB (58799744 bytes) on disk and is named TeamViewer.exe.
The executable files below are part of TeamViewer. They occupy an average of 83.74 MB (87808344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (56.08 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.50 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.32 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.66 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.09 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (886.63 KB)
The current page applies to TeamViewer version 15.11.4
alone. Click on the links below for other TeamViewer versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is a program released by TeamViewer. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TeamViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer program will be found automatically. When you select TeamViewer in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeamViewer.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-15 05:42:42.093