TeamViewer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TeamViewer from your systemTeamViewer
. More information on TeamViewer can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling TeamViewer is C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 964.55 KB (987696 bytes) on disk and is called TeamViewer.exe.
The following executables are installed together with TeamViewer. They occupy about 20.96 MB (21975960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (964.55 KB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (8.64 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (537.23 KB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (10.30 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (246.73 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (283.73 KB)
- uninstall.exe (29.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0.81460
of TeamViewer. Click on the links below for other TeamViewer versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is an application released by the software company TeamViewer. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TeamViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer application will be found automatically. When you click TeamViewer in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeamViewer.
8. After removing TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TeamViewer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-08 02:14:41.670