This info is about TeamViewer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer from your PCTeamViewer
. Additional info about TeamViewer can be read here
. TeamViewer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove TeamViewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 50.22 MB (52661880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TeamViewer. They occupy an average of 103.92 MB (108967984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (50.22 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.59 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.33 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.48 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.10 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (871.69 KB)
- update.exe (26.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.8.2
of TeamViewer. You can find below info on other versions of TeamViewer:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is an application released by the software company TeamViewer. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TeamViewer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer program will be found very quickly. When you click TeamViewer in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-13 12:26:54.753