You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TeamViewer for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall TeamViewer from your PCTeamViewer
. More information on TeamViewer can be found here
. Usually the TeamViewer program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove TeamViewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. TeamViewer's main file takes about 50.14 MB (52574848 bytes) and its name is TeamViewer.exe.
TeamViewer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 77.75 MB (81531696
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (50.14 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.55 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.33 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.50 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.10 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.27 MB)
- uninstall.exe (871.59 KB)
The current page applies to TeamViewer version 15.
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of TeamViewer:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is a program offered by the software company TeamViewer. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TeamViewer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TeamViewer in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TeamViewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeamViewer.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-10 04:04:34.533