You can find on this page details on how to remove TeamViewer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TeamViewer from your systemTeamViewer
. More info about TeamViewer can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for TeamViewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer's primary file takes around 48.00 MB (50331776 bytes) and its name is TeamViewer.exe.
TeamViewer contains of the executables below. They occupy 75.66 MB (79332752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (48.00 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.46 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.34 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.60 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.11 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.29 MB)
- uninstall.exe (871.69 KB)
The current web page applies to TeamViewer version 15.4.1720
only. For other TeamViewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is an application offered by TeamViewer. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TeamViewer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer application will be found very quickly. When you select TeamViewer in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeamViewer.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-13 22:07:19.000