This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall TeamViewer for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer from your computerTeamViewer
. Further information on TeamViewer can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for TeamViewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 53.21 MB (55791224 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer contains of the executables below. They occupy 80.01 MB (83895120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (53.21 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.26 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.29 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.13 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.06 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.19 MB)
- uninstall.exe (886.63 KB)
This web page is about TeamViewer version 15.12.2
alone. Click on the links below for other TeamViewer versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is a program marketed by the software company TeamViewer. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TeamViewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TeamViewer in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer.
8. After removing TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-08 22:20:40.950