You can find below details on how to uninstall TeamViewer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer from your systemTeamViewer
. Go over here
where you can read more on TeamViewer. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for TeamViewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 46.89 MB (49166936 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in TeamViewer. They take 98.52 MB (103310032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (46.89 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.37 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.33 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.17 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.11 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (870.91 KB)
- update.exe (24.53 MB)
This data is about TeamViewer version 15.1.1876
only. You can find below a few links to other TeamViewer releases:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is an application released by TeamViewer. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer app will be found automatically. After you select TeamViewer in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TeamViewer.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-10 19:44:44.860