TeamViewer is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall TeamViewer from your systemTeamViewer
. Take a look here
for more information on TeamViewer. TeamViewer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove TeamViewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. TeamViewer's main file takes about 50.03 MB (52462200 bytes) and its name is TeamViewer.exe.
The executable files below are part of TeamViewer. They take an average of 77.62 MB (81392008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (50.03 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.54 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.33 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.49 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.10 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (871.69 KB)
This data is about TeamViewer version 15.6.2
only. For more TeamViewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is a program by TeamViewer. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TeamViewer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer". The TeamViewer application will be found very quickly. After you select TeamViewer in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TeamViewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TeamViewer.
8. After removing TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-15 21:20:36.753