You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall TeamViewer for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall TeamViewer from your computerTeamViewer
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on TeamViewer. TeamViewer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling TeamViewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 48.01 MB (50346616 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in TeamViewer. They take 101.15 MB (106062664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (48.01 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.51 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.34 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.60 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.11 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.29 MB)
- uninstall.exe (871.69 KB)
- update.exe (25.43 MB)
This info is about TeamViewer version 15.4.7718
only. You can find here a few links to other TeamViewer releases:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is an application released by TeamViewer. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TeamViewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer application will be found very quickly. When you click TeamViewer in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TeamViewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeamViewer.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-21 07:30:19.897