TeamViewer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall TeamViewer from your computerTeamViewer
. Further information on TeamViewer can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for TeamViewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer's main file takes around 46.89 MB (49171544 bytes) and its name is TeamViewer.exe.
TeamViewer contains of the executables below. They occupy 74.00 MB (77591544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (46.89 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.37 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.33 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.16 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.11 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (870.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.1.296
of TeamViewer. You can find below a few links to other TeamViewer versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is a program released by the software company TeamViewer. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer app will be found very quickly. After you click TeamViewer in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-13 06:47:46.040