TeamViewer is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TeamViewer from your computerTeamViewer
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on TeamViewer. You can see more info about TeamViewer at http://silentall.com
. Usually the TeamViewer program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for TeamViewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 10.56 MB (11077984 bytes) on disk and is named TeamViewer.exe.
TeamViewer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.20 MB (15937969
bytes) on disk.
- TeamViewer.exe (10.56 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (4.11 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (191.34 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (227.34 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.19045
of TeamViewer. For more TeamViewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is a program marketed by the software company TeamViewer. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TeamViewer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TeamViewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer application will be found very quickly. When you select TeamViewer in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TeamViewer:
- The publisher is: http://silentall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TeamViewer.
8. After removing TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-27 14:31:29.340