This page contains thorough information on how to remove TeamViewer for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall TeamViewer from your computerTeamViewer
. More information about TeamViewer can be read here
. Click on http://silentall.com
to get more information about TeamViewer on TeamViewer's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove TeamViewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TeamViewer.exe is the TeamViewer's main executable file and it occupies circa 9.77 MB (10244448 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.27 MB (14962097
bytes) on disk:
- TeamViewer.exe (9.77 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (3.98 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (189.34 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (226.84 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.55 KB)
This data is about TeamViewer version 8.0.18051
alone. For more TeamViewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is an application marketed by the software company TeamViewer. Some people try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TeamViewer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TeamViewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer program will be found automatically. When you click TeamViewer in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TeamViewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeamViewer:
- The web site of the application is: http://silentall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TeamViewer.
8. After removing TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-04 18:54:11.183