This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TeamViewer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TeamViewer from your PCTeamViewer
. Check out here
where you can get more info on TeamViewer. TeamViewer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for TeamViewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 47.51 MB (49816696 bytes) on disk and is titled TeamViewer.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with TeamViewer. They take about 75.14 MB (78787464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (47.51 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.47 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.34 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.56 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.11 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.29 MB)
- uninstall.exe (871.69 KB)
The current page applies to TeamViewer version 15.2.1027
alone. You can find below info on other releases of TeamViewer:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is an application offered by the software company TeamViewer. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TeamViewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TeamViewer or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer program will be found very quickly. When you select TeamViewer in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TeamViewer.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-15 07:50:51.240