TeamViewer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall TeamViewer from your PCTeamViewer
. Additional info about TeamViewer can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for TeamViewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer's primary file takes around 53.21 MB (55793280 bytes) and is called TeamViewer.exe.
The executable files below are part of TeamViewer. They take about 107.53 MB (112756032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (53.21 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.26 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.29 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.13 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.06 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.19 MB)
- uninstall.exe (886.63 KB)
- update.exe (27.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.12.3
of TeamViewer. You can find below a few links to other TeamViewer releases:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is an application offered by the software company TeamViewer. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TeamViewer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer". The TeamViewer program will be found automatically. When you click TeamViewer in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeamViewer.
8. After removing TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-15 09:20:30.907