You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall TeamViewer for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer from your computerTeamViewer
. More info about TeamViewer can be read here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. TeamViewer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 50.14 MB (52578944 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer contains of the executables below. They take 103.80 MB (108844920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (50.14 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.59 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.33 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.50 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.10 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.27 MB)
- uninstall.exe (871.69 KB)
- update.exe (26.01 MB)
The current page applies to TeamViewer version 15.7.4
alone. Click on the links below for other TeamViewer versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is an application by TeamViewer. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamViewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TeamViewer in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TeamViewer.
8. After removing TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-17 13:36:13.567