You can find on this page details on how to remove TeamViewer for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer from your PCTeamViewer
. Open here
where you can find out more on TeamViewer. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling TeamViewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled TeamViewer.exe and it has a size of 927.00 KB (949248 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in TeamViewer. They take 11.84 MB (12417213
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (927.00 KB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (5.08 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (5.35 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (223.77 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (257.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (29.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.45471
of TeamViewer. You can find below info on other versions of TeamViewer:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is an application marketed by TeamViewer. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TeamViewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TeamViewer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TeamViewer.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-17 19:10:55.593