This page is about TeamViewer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer from your computerTeamViewer
. More info about TeamViewer can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing TeamViewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. TeamViewer's main file takes around 50.32 MB (52768384 bytes) and is called TeamViewer.exe.
The executables below are part of TeamViewer. They occupy about 77.97 MB (81759736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (50.32 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.55 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.33 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.54 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.10 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (871.79 KB)
This data is about TeamViewer version 15.9.2
only. You can find here a few links to other TeamViewer versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is an application marketed by the software company TeamViewer. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TeamViewer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TeamViewer in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeamViewer.
8. After removing TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-13 04:45:53.847