TeamViewer is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall TeamViewer from your PCTeamViewer
. You can read more on TeamViewer or check for application updates here
. TeamViewer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall TeamViewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 50.36 MB (52808824 bytes) on disk and is labeled TeamViewer.exe.
The following executables are installed together with TeamViewer. They take about 104.03 MB (109085432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (50.36 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.47 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.32 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.50 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.09 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.27 MB)
- uninstall.exe (886.41 KB)
- update.exe (26.16 MB)
The current page applies to TeamViewer version 15.10.3
only. You can find below a few links to other TeamViewer releases:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is a program released by TeamViewer. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamViewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer program will be found automatically. After you select TeamViewer in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TeamViewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeamViewer.
8. After removing TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer by TeamViewer from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TeamViewer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-12 14:38:03.053