Sync Windows client
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Sync Windows client for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Sync Windows client from your computerSIX Networks GmbH
. Open here
where you can find out more on SIX Networks GmbH. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Sync Windows client is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta\Update.exe --uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled sync.exe and occupies 665.33 KB (681296 bytes).
Sync Windows client installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.93 MB (15657080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RpfGeneratorTool.exe (22.33 KB)
- Squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- srm.exe (397.33 KB)
- sync.exe (665.33 KB)
- vcredist_x86-2012.exe (6.24 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.19 MB)
The current web page applies to Sync Windows client version 1.0.1268.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Sync Windows client versions:
...click to view all...
Sync Windows client is a program by the software company SIX Networks GmbH. Some users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Sync Windows client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Sync Windows client from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sync Windows client or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sync Windows client". If it exists on your system the Sync Windows client program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Sync Windows client in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sync Windows client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sync Windows client.
8. After uninstalling Sync Windows client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sync Windows client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sync Windows client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sync Windows client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:34:03.637