Sync Windows client
Sync Windows client is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Sync Windows client from your computerSIX Networks GmbH
. You can read more on SIX Networks GmbH or check for application updates here
. Sync Windows client is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Sync Windows client is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Sync Windows client's main file takes about 653.83 KB (669520 bytes) and is called sync.exe.
The executables below are part of Sync Windows client. They take about 16.36 MB (17156040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- RpfGeneratorTool.exe (22.33 KB)
- srm.exe (397.33 KB)
- sync.exe (653.83 KB)
- vcredist_x86-2012.exe (6.24 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1248.4
of Sync Windows client. You can find below info on other releases of Sync Windows client:
...click to view all...
Sync Windows client is an application offered by SIX Networks GmbH. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Sync Windows client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Sync Windows client from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sync Windows client or simply click the Search field and type in "Sync Windows client". The Sync Windows client program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sync Windows client in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Sync Windows client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sync Windows client.
8. After removing Sync Windows client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sync Windows client that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sync Windows client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sync Windows client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-17 08:25:11.037