Sync Windows client
Sync Windows client is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Sync Windows client from your PCSIX Networks GmbH
. You can read more on SIX Networks GmbH or check for application updates here
. Usually the Sync Windows client application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Sync Windows client is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled sync.exe and it has a size of 639.33 KB (654672 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Sync Windows client. They occupy 15.96 MB (16734328
bytes) on disk.
- Squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- RpfGeneratorTool.exe (22.33 KB)
- sync.exe (639.33 KB)
- vcredist_x86-2012.exe (6.24 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.19 MB)
This info is about Sync Windows client version 1.0.1237.5
only. For more Sync Windows client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sync Windows client is an application by SIX Networks GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Sync Windows client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Sync Windows client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sync Windows client or simply click the Search field and type in "Sync Windows client". If it is installed on your PC the Sync Windows client program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Sync Windows client in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Sync Windows client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sync Windows client.
8. After removing Sync Windows client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sync Windows client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sync Windows client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sync Windows client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 12:51:09.883