Sync Windows client
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Sync Windows client for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Sync Windows client from your computerSIX Networks GmbH
. Go over here
for more information on SIX Networks GmbH. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sync Windows client. The application's main executable file is named Squirrel.exe and its approximative size is 1.44 MB (1510736 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Sync Windows client. They take 16.36 MB (17156040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- RpfGeneratorTool.exe (22.33 KB)
- srm.exe (397.33 KB)
- sync.exe (653.83 KB)
- vcredist_x86-2012.exe (6.24 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.19 MB)
The current web page applies to Sync Windows client version 1.0.1249.4
only. You can find below info on other releases of Sync Windows client:
...click to view all...
Sync Windows client is a program offered by the software company SIX Networks GmbH. Some users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Sync Windows client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Sync Windows client from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sync Windows client or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sync Windows client". If it exists on your system the Sync Windows client application will be found automatically. When you click Sync Windows client in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Sync Windows client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sync Windows client.
8. After removing Sync Windows client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sync Windows client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sync Windows client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sync Windows client supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-13 12:32:33.657