Sync Windows client
You can find on this page details on how to remove Sync Windows client for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Sync Windows client from your PCSIX Networks GmbH
. More data about SIX Networks GmbH can be read here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Sync Windows client. Squirrel.exe is the Sync Windows client's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.44 MB (1510736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Sync Windows client. They take 16.37 MB (17167816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- RpfGeneratorTool.exe (22.33 KB)
- srm.exe (397.33 KB)
- sync.exe (665.33 KB)
- vcredist_x86-2012.exe (6.24 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.19 MB)
The current web page applies to Sync Windows client version 1.0.1282.1
only. For other Sync Windows client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sync Windows client is an application offered by SIX Networks GmbH. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Sync Windows client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Sync Windows client from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sync Windows client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sync Windows client". The Sync Windows client app will be found automatically. After you click Sync Windows client in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sync Windows client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sync Windows client.
8. After uninstalling Sync Windows client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sync Windows client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sync Windows client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sync Windows client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-24 01:40:25.820