Sync Windows client
You can find on this page details on how to remove Sync Windows client for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Sync Windows client from your PCSIX Networks GmbH
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on SIX Networks GmbH. Usually the Sync Windows client application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Sync Windows client. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.44 MB (1507664 bytes) on disk and is called Squirrel.exe.
Sync Windows client contains of the executables below. They take 9.73 MB (10206728
bytes) on disk.
- Squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- RpfGeneratorTool.exe (22.33 KB)
- sync.exe (660.33 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.19 MB)
This page is about Sync Windows client version 1.0.1223.2
alone. For other Sync Windows client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sync Windows client is an application offered by SIX Networks GmbH. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Sync Windows client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Sync Windows client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sync Windows client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sync Windows client". If it exists on your system the Sync Windows client program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sync Windows client in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sync Windows client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sync Windows client.
8. After removing Sync Windows client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sync Windows client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sync Windows client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sync Windows client in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-23 16:38:37.583