Sync Windows client
Sync Windows client is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Sync Windows client from your PCSIX Networks GmbH
. Additional info about SIX Networks GmbH can be read here
. Sync Windows client is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta folder, regulated by the user's choice. Sync Windows client's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta\Update.exe --uninstall. The program's main executable file is named Squirrel.exe and it has a size of 1.44 MB (1510736 bytes).
The executables below are part of Sync Windows client. They occupy about 15.97 MB (16748152
bytes) on disk.
- Squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- RpfGeneratorTool.exe (22.33 KB)
- sync.exe (652.83 KB)
- vcredist_x86-2012.exe (6.24 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1246.1
of Sync Windows client. You can find below info on other releases of Sync Windows client:
...click to view all...
Sync Windows client is an application by SIX Networks GmbH. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Sync Windows client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Sync Windows client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sync Windows client or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sync Windows client". If it exists on your system the Sync Windows client program will be found automatically. After you click Sync Windows client in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Sync Windows client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sync Windows client.
8. After removing Sync Windows client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sync Windows client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sync Windows client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sync Windows client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-04 09:53:58.313