Sync Windows client
This page is about Sync Windows client for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Sync Windows client from your PCSIX Networks GmbH
. You can find out more on SIX Networks GmbH or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Sync Windows client is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta\Update.exe --uninstall. Sync Windows client's main file takes around 1.44 MB (1510736 bytes) and is called Squirrel.exe.
Sync Windows client is composed of the following executables which occupy 16.36 MB (17156040
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- RpfGeneratorTool.exe (22.33 KB)
- srm.exe (397.33 KB)
- sync.exe (653.83 KB)
- vcredist_x86-2012.exe (6.24 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.19 MB)
This data is about Sync Windows client version 1.0.1251.3
only. You can find below a few links to other Sync Windows client versions:
...click to view all...
Sync Windows client is a program marketed by SIX Networks GmbH. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Sync Windows client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Sync Windows client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sync Windows client or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sync Windows client". If it is installed on your PC the Sync Windows client application will be found automatically. After you select Sync Windows client in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sync Windows client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sync Windows client.
8. After uninstalling Sync Windows client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sync Windows client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sync Windows client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sync Windows client supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-05 17:25:17.517