Sync Windows client
This info is about Sync Windows client for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Sync Windows client from your PCSIX Networks GmbH
. Go over here
where you can find out more on SIX Networks GmbH. Sync Windows client is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Sync Windows client is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta\Update.exe --uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Sync Windows client's primary file takes about 1.44 MB (1512272 bytes) and is named Squirrel.exe.
Sync Windows client contains of the executables below. They take 11.86 MB (12432888
bytes) on disk.
- Squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- RpfGeneratorTool.exe (22.33 KB)
- sync.exe (666.33 KB)
- sync.exe (659.83 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.19 MB)
The current page applies to Sync Windows client version 1.0.1219.5
alone. Click on the links below for other Sync Windows client versions:
...click to view all...
Sync Windows client is an application offered by the software company SIX Networks GmbH. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Sync Windows client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Sync Windows client from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sync Windows client or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sync Windows client". If it exists on your system the Sync Windows client program will be found automatically. After you select Sync Windows client in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sync Windows client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sync Windows client.
8. After removing Sync Windows client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sync Windows client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sync Windows client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sync Windows client in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 23:46:34.697