Sync Windows client
This info is about Sync Windows client for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Sync Windows client from your PCSIX Networks GmbH
. Go over here
where you can find out more on SIX Networks GmbH. Sync Windows client is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Sync Windows client is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta\Update.exe --uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Sync Windows client's primary file takes about 1.44 MB (1512272 bytes) and is named Squirrel.exe.
Sync Windows client contains of the executables below. They take 11.86 MB (12432888
bytes) on disk.
- Squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- RpfGeneratorTool.exe (22.33 KB)
- sync.exe (666.33 KB)
- sync.exe (659.83 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.19 MB)
The current page applies to Sync Windows client version 1.0.1219.5
alone. Click on the links below for other Sync Windows client versions:
...click to view all...
Sync Windows client is an application offered by the software company SIX Networks GmbH. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Sync Windows client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Sync Windows client from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sync Windows client or simply click the Search field and type in "Sync Windows client". If it is installed on your PC the Sync Windows client app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sync Windows client in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sync Windows client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sync Windows client.
8. After removing Sync Windows client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sync Windows client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sync Windows client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sync Windows client in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 23:46:34.697