Sync Windows client
This info is about Sync Windows client for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Sync Windows client from your computerSIX Networks GmbH
. Open here
where you can find out more on SIX Networks GmbH. Sync Windows client is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Sync Windows client's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta\Update.exe --uninstall. Squirrel.exe is the Sync Windows client's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.44 MB (1510736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Sync Windows client. They take about 16.36 MB (17156040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- RpfGeneratorTool.exe (22.33 KB)
- srm.exe (397.33 KB)
- sync.exe (653.83 KB)
- vcredist_x86-2012.exe (6.24 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.19 MB)
This page is about Sync Windows client version 1.0.1248.1
only. For other Sync Windows client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sync Windows client is an application offered by the software company SIX Networks GmbH. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Sync Windows client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Sync Windows client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sync Windows client or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sync Windows client". The Sync Windows client program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sync Windows client in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sync Windows client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sync Windows client.
8. After removing Sync Windows client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sync Windows client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sync Windows client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sync Windows client in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-08-31 16:17:48.827