Sync Windows client
Sync Windows client is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Sync Windows client from your computerSIX Networks GmbH
. Go over here
for more information on SIX Networks GmbH. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sync Windows client. The program's main executable file occupies 1.46 MB (1526256 bytes) on disk and is called Squirrel.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Sync Windows client. They take 16.40 MB (17194536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- RpfGeneratorTool.exe (21.48 KB)
- srm.exe (396.48 KB)
- sync.exe (664.48 KB)
- vcredist_x86-2012.exe (6.24 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.19 MB)
This data is about Sync Windows client version 1.0.1344.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Sync Windows client versions:
...click to view all...
Sync Windows client is a program offered by SIX Networks GmbH. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Sync Windows client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Sync Windows client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sync Windows client or simply click the Search field and type in "Sync Windows client". The Sync Windows client program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sync Windows client in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Sync Windows client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sync Windows client.
8. After removing Sync Windows client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sync Windows client which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sync Windows client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sync Windows client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 13:50:35.967