Sync Windows client
Sync Windows client is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Sync Windows client from your systemSIX Networks GmbH
. Additional info about SIX Networks GmbH can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sync Windows client. Squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.44 MB (1510736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Sync Windows client. They take about 16.37 MB (17167816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- RpfGeneratorTool.exe (22.33 KB)
- srm.exe (397.33 KB)
- sync.exe (665.33 KB)
- vcredist_x86-2012.exe (6.24 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1270.2
of Sync Windows client. For more Sync Windows client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sync Windows client is an application offered by SIX Networks GmbH. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Sync Windows client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Sync Windows client from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sync Windows client or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sync Windows client". If it exists on your system the Sync Windows client app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sync Windows client in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sync Windows client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sync Windows client.
8. After uninstalling Sync Windows client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sync Windows client that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sync Windows client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sync Windows client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-28 09:02:37.393