Sync Windows client
You can find on this page details on how to remove Sync Windows client for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Sync Windows client from your PCSIX Networks GmbH
. You can find out more on SIX Networks GmbH or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Sync Windows client is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta\Update.exe --uninstall. The application's main executable file is named Squirrel.exe and its approximative size is 1.44 MB (1510736 bytes).
Sync Windows client contains of the executables below. They occupy 31.29 MB (32811584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- RpfGeneratorTool.exe (22.33 KB)
- srm.exe (397.33 KB)
- sync.exe (653.83 KB)
- vcredist_x86-2012.exe (6.24 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.19 MB)
- sync.exe (663.83 KB)
This web page is about Sync Windows client version 1.0.1257.1
only. For more Sync Windows client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sync Windows client is a program offered by SIX Networks GmbH. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Sync Windows client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Sync Windows client from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sync Windows client or simply click the Search field and type in "Sync Windows client". The Sync Windows client application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sync Windows client in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sync Windows client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sync Windows client.
8. After removing Sync Windows client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sync Windows client which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sync Windows client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sync Windows client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 22:30:25.197