Sync Windows client
Sync Windows client is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Sync Windows client from your computerSIX Networks GmbH
. More info about SIX Networks GmbH can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Sync Windows client is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 639.33 KB (654672 bytes) on disk and is named sync.exe.
Sync Windows client contains of the executables below. They take 14.52 MB (15220520
bytes) on disk.
- RpfGeneratorTool.exe (22.33 KB)
- Squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- sync.exe (639.33 KB)
- vcredist_x86-2012.exe (6.24 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.19 MB)
The current web page applies to Sync Windows client version 1.0.1229.5
alone. You can find below a few links to other Sync Windows client versions:
...click to view all...
Sync Windows client is a program by SIX Networks GmbH. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Sync Windows client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Sync Windows client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sync Windows client or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sync Windows client". The Sync Windows client program will be found automatically. When you click Sync Windows client in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sync Windows client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sync Windows client.
8. After removing Sync Windows client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sync Windows client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sync Windows client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sync Windows client supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-31 02:54:28.913