Sync Windows client
Sync Windows client is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Sync Windows client from your PCSIX Networks GmbH
. More info about SIX Networks GmbH can be read here
. Sync Windows client is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Sync Windows client's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta\Update.exe --uninstall. The program's main executable file is labeled sync.exe and it has a size of 664.83 KB (680784 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Sync Windows client. They occupy 14.93 MB (15656568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RpfGeneratorTool.exe (22.33 KB)
- Squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- srm.exe (397.33 KB)
- sync.exe (664.83 KB)
- vcredist_x86-2012.exe (6.24 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.19 MB)
The current web page applies to Sync Windows client version 1.0.1263.5
alone. Click on the links below for other Sync Windows client versions:
...click to view all...
Sync Windows client is a program released by SIX Networks GmbH. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Sync Windows client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Sync Windows client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sync Windows client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sync Windows client". The Sync Windows client application will be found very quickly. After you click Sync Windows client in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sync Windows client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sync Windows client.
8. After removing Sync Windows client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sync Windows client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sync Windows client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sync Windows client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-16 21:39:48.963