Sync Windows client
You can find on this page details on how to remove Sync Windows client for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Sync Windows client from your computerSIX Networks GmbH
. Further information on SIX Networks GmbH can be found here
. Usually the Sync Windows client application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\syncbeta\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sync Windows client. Sync Windows client's main file takes around 659.33 KB (675152 bytes) and is called sync.exe.
The executables below are part of Sync Windows client. They occupy about 3.55 MB (3722560
bytes) on disk.
- Squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- RpfGeneratorTool.exe (22.33 KB)
- sync.exe (659.33 KB)
The current web page applies to Sync Windows client version 1.0.1217.2
alone. For other Sync Windows client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sync Windows client is an application released by the software company SIX Networks GmbH. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Sync Windows client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Sync Windows client from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sync Windows client or simply click the Search field and type in "Sync Windows client". The Sync Windows client application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sync Windows client in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Sync Windows client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sync Windows client.
8. After removing Sync Windows client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sync Windows client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sync Windows client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Sync Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sync Windows client supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-03 14:24:32.000