This page is about SourceTree for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SourceTree from your PCAtlassian
. More information on Atlassian can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SourceTree directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SourceTree\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SourceTree. The program's main executable file occupies 1.70 MB (1783624 bytes) on disk and is titled Update.exe.
SourceTree contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.51 MB (4733992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SourceTree.exe (361.82 KB)
- Update.exe (1.70 MB)
- SourceTree.exe (1.05 MB)
- 7z.exe (262.82 KB)
- Askpass.exe (13.32 KB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (322.52 KB)
- getopt.exe (20.82 KB)
- patch.exe (108.32 KB)
- stree_gri.exe (9.82 KB)
- pageant.exe (139.32 KB)
- plink.exe (383.82 KB)
- puttygen.exe (179.32 KB)
This web page is about SourceTree version 2.2.4
alone. Click on the links below for other SourceTree versions:
...click to view all...
SourceTree is a program marketed by Atlassian. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall SourceTree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SourceTree from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SourceTree or simply click the Search field and type in "SourceTree". If it exists on your system the SourceTree app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SourceTree in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SourceTree, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SourceTree.
8. After uninstalling SourceTree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SourceTree which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SourceTree using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SourceTree by Atlassian from your PC, nor are we saying that SourceTree by Atlassian is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SourceTree supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-14 09:06:49.657