RaidCall is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall RaidCall from your PCraidcall.com.br
. More information on raidcall.com.br can be found here
. Click on http://www.raidcall.com.br
to get more facts about RaidCall on raidcall.com.br's website. Usually the RaidCall program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for RaidCall is C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.89 MB (5127832 bytes) on disk and is labeled raidcall.exe.
RaidCall contains of the executables below. They take 10.40 MB (10900706
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.65 KB)
- liveup.exe (831.68 KB)
- MagicFlash.exe (124.00 KB)
- raidcall.exe (4.89 MB)
- RCGameBox.exe (2.49 MB)
- rcplugin.exe (355.65 KB)
- StartRC.exe (23.65 KB)
- uninst.exe (110.15 KB)
- Wizard.exe (983.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206.12722.96
of RaidCall. You can find below a few links to other RaidCall versions:
...click to view all...
RaidCall is an application by raidcall.com.br. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase RaidCall from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RaidCall or simply activate the Search field and type in "RaidCall". The RaidCall program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RaidCall in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding RaidCall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RaidCall:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.raidcall.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RaidCall.
8. After uninstalling RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RaidCall which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RaidCall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RaidCall by raidcall.com.br from your computer, nor are we saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com.br is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RaidCall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:37:17.277