RaidCall is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall RaidCall from your systemraidcall.com.br
. More information about raidcall.com.br can be found here
. Click on http://www.raidcall.com.br
to get more details about RaidCall on raidcall.com.br's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling RaidCall is C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. RaidCall's main file takes about 955.65 KB (978584 bytes) and its name is Wizard.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside RaidCall. They take about 9.20 MB (9643211
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to RaidCall version 18.104.22.168.2688.511
only. For other RaidCall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall RaidCall:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RaidCall
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RaidCall
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\BugReport.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\crashreport.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\flash.conf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\flash\config.xml
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
RaidCall is an application offered by raidcall.com.br. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase RaidCall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RaidCall or simply click the Search feature and type in "RaidCall". If it is installed on your PC the RaidCall app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RaidCall in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RaidCall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RaidCall:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.raidcall.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RaidCall.
8. After uninstalling RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RaidCall which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RaidCall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RaidCall by raidcall.com.br from your PC, nor are we saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com.br is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RaidCall in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 04:54:39.170