This web page contains detailed information on how to remove RaidCall for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall RaidCall from your computerraidcall.com.br
. More info about raidcall.com.br can be read here
. More data about the program RaidCall can be found at http://www.raidcall.com.br
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall RaidCall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. raidcall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.87 MB (6160072 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in RaidCall. They take 8.00 MB (8390267
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (663.70 KB)
- raidcall.exe (5.87 MB)
- rcplugin.exe (335.70 KB)
- StartRC.exe (26.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (128.64 KB)
- Wizard.exe (1,023.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.01.0.1851.358
of RaidCall. For other RaidCall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RaidCall is an application by the software company raidcall.com.br. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete RaidCall from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RaidCall or simply activate the Search field and type in "RaidCall". If it exists on your system the RaidCall application will be found very quickly. When you select RaidCall in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RaidCall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RaidCall:
- The publisher is: http://www.raidcall.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall.BR\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RaidCall.
8. After uninstalling RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RaidCall which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RaidCall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RaidCall by raidcall.com.br from your computer, we are not saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com.br is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RaidCall in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-20 14:13:37.607